Compatible with any Marine Stereo that accepts IR remote signals. Package includes an RF receiver no line of site required between the remote and the receiver and an IR emitter which attaches to the stereo's IR eye. The emitter blinks commands to the eye. For stereos that accomodate a remote IR eye, the transmitter can plug in where the remote IR eye normally would. Includes preprogrammed commands for many stereo brands and a learning function to accomodate commands for any other brand of stereo.
Receiver includes speed up and slow down indicator lights for communication between a skier and a driver.
Sturdy mount and strap allow the remote to be attached anywhere convenient for a skier.
- Controls all basic radio functions
- SSC Communication with the boat using the dash mounted LED indicator light for speed-up or slow-down notification
- Radio remote code learning function allows the remote to be programmed for any stereo
- Operates up to 150ft.
- Waterproof remote is submersible up to 12ft.
- Floats in the water
- 1 year manufacturers warrantyNOTE: The documentation for this product indicates that the remote comes already programmed to be recognized by the included receiver, but this is not correct. You must follow the instructions on page 10 of the included manual to enable your remote to be recognized by your receiver. Download manual or factory spec sheet